MEMO is the exclusive Egyptian distributor for the Pneuma pumping system.
The pump is comprised of a three-cylinder, positive displacement pump is placed in the material to be dredged. A distributor regulates the flow of compressed air that is used to drive the mixture to the delivery pipeline. The compressor station may be on a barge or on shore. Winches raise and lower the pump assembly to the required depth, up to 100m. Single pump capacity up to 1800 m3/hr. (7924 GPM).
Pneuma Dredging System
- High solids content > 1.5 SG achievable
- No cutter head = no contamination of MFT with water
- Interrupted flow to each cylinder prevents coning of MFT
- Wide dredging depth up to 100m
- No internal rotating equipment
- Debris tolerant design allows passage of large particles and self-clearing
- Customizable inlet configurations
- Lower pump capacity and cost allows multiple deployment of dredges to provide system redundancy and reliability